Friday, January 8, 2010

To Warm You Up


Although these two photographs were taken in the middle of December with temperatures falling below 20°, the two doe appear quite warm under the blue sky and bright sun. Those of us in the Mid-Atlantic region of the country have been getting pounded with snow the past few days and temps so cold many haven't left their homes. I have yet to get my first usable photographs of 2010 but am expecting our trail cam to arrive today, so if nothing else, hopefully I can share some of our backyard friends with you soon. We know there is a fox out there, Anthony has seen him at least twice but he has been too elusive for me thus far!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your bad luck. I hope the car is an easy fix.

    You mention the fox, I am hoping to make a trip to Bombay Hook later this month for a couple of days to photograph the foxes in their breeding season.

    I keep looking at the SNP Skyline Drive and it is still closed because of snow. I hope it gets opened soon, I need a whitetail fix.

    ReplyDelete